5/08/2010

Pearl jewelry set, 'Rose in Bloom' 0.6" W 16.9" L

Cheap Pearl jewelry set, 'Rose in Bloom' 0.6" W 16.9" L Review







Pearl jewelry set, 'Rose in Bloom' 0.6" W 16.9" L Feature


  • Handmade by Lilly Rahmann
  • Ships from Thailand within 7 days
  • Hook earrings
  • Lobster claw clasp
  • Natural stone - slight variations are to be expected




Pearl jewelry set, 'Rose in Bloom' 0.6" W 16.9" L Overview


NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, offers thousands of limited edition and one-of-a-kind gifts, jewelry, and home decor treasures handmade by master artists and artisans throughout the world. A rose blooms in sterling splendor amid rosy pearls and pink rhodochrosite. Lilly Rahmann designs a lavishly lovely choker. Gemstones cascade from the silver pendant, while dancing drop earrings feature sterling leaves. A sea stone, pearls inspire purity, honesty and integrity while rhodochrosite is considered influential in love. .925 rating silver Artisan Info: "My name is Lilly Rahmann and I was born in Bangkok. I started learning arts and crafts at the age of four. The primary school, secondary school, and college that I attended specialized in the arts and crafts. When I was young, my father owned a ruby mine, a gemstone cutting factory, and a jewelry store in a gemstone mining area of Thailand. Each weekend, he would bring home rubies and gems to be graded. He'd ask me to help him grade his rubies because he knew that I loved the stones and I had a very good eye for quality. There were gemstones everywhere in the house. He would even fill the bottom of the aquarium with them instead of sand. "Once I graduated from high school, my father sent me to the famed Asian Institute of Gemmological Sciences to learn the properties of gemstones and how to separate the natural ones from the synthetics. I spent five years learning, teaching at the school and working in the gem laboratory



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: May 08, 2010 07:36:40

No comments:

Post a Comment