5/02/2010

Dichroic glass jewelry set, 'Lime Raindrops'

Cheap Dichroic glass jewelry set, 'Lime Raindrops' Review







Dichroic glass jewelry set, 'Lime Raindrops' Feature


  • Delivery by May 9th guaranteed with STANDARD shipping if order received by 4/26/2010. Delivery by May 9th guaranteed with EXPEDITED shipping if order received by 5/4/2010.
  • Handmade by Aline Romero
  • Ships from Mexico within 7 days
  • Hook earrings
  • Spring ring clasp




Dichroic glass jewelry set, 'Lime Raindrops' Overview


NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, offers thousands of limited edition and one-of-a-kind gifts, jewelry, and home decor treasures handmade by master artists and artisans throughout the world. Aline Romero conjures refreshing elegance with the original design of this jewelry set. The choker and earrings feature glowing green pendants that are cast of dichroic glass. The choker is crafted of several threads of stainless steel while the earrings hang from sterling silver hooks. .925 rating silver Artisan Info: "Hola! I'm Aline Romero Fernandez, from Mexico City. When I finished high school I joined my father, Marco (a Novica featured artist, with Debora) in his fused glass workshop, specializing in jewelry. I became so fascinated with the whole process of fused glass, that I realized I must have inherited my father's passion. "In 2006 I got accepted at the National School of Fine Arts, where I have been acquiring a deeper knowledge and understanding contemporary art. It has inspired in me the desire to contribute with my own art, my way of perceiving reality, and I have realized that the best medium to convey it is through glass. It has been present in human history for centuries and that even today remains innovative. "Glass offers as many possibilities as it does challenges, which inspires me to create and share my designs with society."



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: May 02, 2010 19:15:19

No comments:

Post a Comment