4/19/2010

Copper jewelry set, 'Harvest Moon'

Cheap Copper jewelry set, 'Harvest Moon' Review







Copper jewelry set, 'Harvest Moon' Feature


  • Handmade by Olimpia Barba
  • Ships from Mexico within 7 days
  • Hook earrings
  • Toggle clasp




Copper jewelry set, 'Harvest Moon' Overview


NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, offers thousands of limited edition and one-of-a-kind gifts, jewelry, and home decor treasures handmade by master artists and artisans throughout the world. Mystical like a harvest moon on an autumnal sky, this jewelry set casts a spell of enchanted elegance. Mexican designer Olimpia Barba crafts the copper necklace and earrings by hand featuring an enamel finish. .925 rating silver hooks. Artisan Info: "Hola! My name is Olimpia and I was born in a village renowned for its copper legacy. I grew up around copper workshops, for my family has been dedicated to this craft for many generations. "At the moment I go to university and study Design, because I always wanted to do something different, of my own. I started by picking up the tiny remnants of copper that were scattered on the floor and began to create different jewelry pieces with them. Now I have become a designer of copper jewelry. "To make my jewelry I start by hammering copper into the desired shape. I use wire to make the chains, and copper beads of different sizes and shapes. The threading is done by hand and once finished I coat them with enamel to preserve copper's natural glow. "I design the jewelry during the weekdays, when I'm at university, and when I go home at the weekends I make the pieces in the workshop. This way, when I graduate I will already have started my own little business. "Copper has always been an essential part of my life and I would like to share



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 19, 2010 02:10:11

No comments:

Post a Comment